3/27/2006

Making a Difference

Those of you who know me, know that it is my hearts desire to make a difference in this world. I started out in youth Ministry and taught youth for a little over 4 years. I don't know if I made a difference in those kid's lives or not, but I do know that God used me to plant seeds in their young lives! Well now I am a police officer, and I DO NOT feel like I am making a difference at all! Sometimes it feels like we (police officers) go out and bust our butts to uphold the law, and our nations attorneys are dropping the ball! I do NOT believe that it should be a defense attorneys job to make a police officer look like an idiot! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES! Don't get me wrong I am not talking about the officer that infringes somebodys rights, I have rights and I want to make sure that I get them as much as anyone else. I am talking about the officer that makes a good traffic stop, walks to the car smells an odor that he believes is something illegal, and makes a good arrest. So what if he can't tell you the brand of radar he is using in his car! I don't mean to be a whiner, but there is something wrong with this picture! Let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment