4/17/2006

Speeds up to 90 mph!

Ok let me tell you about my latest adrenaline rush. My partner and I pulled a vehicle over and made contact with the person driving! Well to get to the good stuff quicker let me just tell you that because of some reasonable suspicions we had we called for a drug dog. We went up to make contact with the passenger and tell the passenger what was going on! Well she didn't like that much so she jumped in the car and took off! Did we chase her you ask, OF COURSE WE DID! she was running down the main blvd at speeds up to 90 mph! The person ended up stopping the car about a mile out of the city limits. When we searched the car we found a good size amount of Methamphetamines in the trunk! GOOD STOP, GOOD BUST. After it was over I went home at about 3:30 in the morning and tried to go to sleep but couldn't! Marissa will tell you she was mad at me and told me to just go to sleep, but it wasn't that easy! It was the scariest and the funniest thing I have ever done!!!

2 comments:

  1. (Too much adrenaline for your 'ol, Sis.)

    Stay safe, Bub!

    Love you!

    sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete