7/31/2006

Till Death do you Part!

So my little brother got married this weekend and we gained a wonderful addition to the family! I couldn't have picked a better sister-in-law myself! Anyway while I was up in front of everybody at the wedding being the best man, yes that’s right I AM the best man, with the sun blazing down on my handsome black suit and with beads of sweat rolling down pars of my body you don't want to hear about, I started thinking about the phrase, "till death do us part." I got to thinking that I don't want to be married to Marissa until I die! I want to be married to her forever. Do you think that death can separate a love? I don't think that I would even let death steal my beautiful wife away from me! I would like to think that God is understanding enough to know that I want to praise His name at His feet with my amazing wife by my side, hand in hand. Also I would like to think that my kids will be there at some point to! Anyway just a thought, let me know what you guys think about this!

btw- there hasn't been a lot of comments on here since I got back!! Let us hear from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment