1/16/2010

Inspired

Okay so I've been reading thru some other peoples blog including my niece Chels's which is, http://chelseadartlon.wordpress.com/ (side note, she is an amazing writer and you should check her blog out and tell her I sent you) and it inspired me to write my own blog. I told Marissa about wanting to write on a blog again and she said use the one you've already got, so here it goes.

Just so you know a lot of things have changed in my life since the last time I wrote on this blog, such as kids growing up and becoming the Assistance Chief of Police at the Alva Police Department. So my post will more then likely be completely different then they were before. Oh and btw, I am a cop not an English teacher so yes there will be lots of mistakes and there is no need for you to point them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment