1/28/2010

My rant about this weather!

Okay so if you live in Oklahoma and watched the news today, you saw the ice storm 2010! What makes me mad about all this is all day long News Channel 4 says that we were getting snow and there was more to come. Well Ryleigh kept hearing that we were getting snow and would run to the window and be disappointed!! Not only that, if there is anything going on in the City we are just out of luck about getting information about us. It just makes me mad! I understand that there are a lot of people in the City and I have no problem with that being there top priority, but at least give us a mention every once in a while and when you do make sure your information is right!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya if we are going to have a storm yes, thank you for letting us know but please keep it updated when the storm is passing us by or coming in slower. They closed the schools because of ice and snow and it did not snow till almost 9 pm that night. I feel your pain. (smile)

    ReplyDelete