2/27/2006

The simple things!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sometimes we are so busy we forget to thank God for the small stuff! Last weekend Marissa and Ryleigh and Bailey all went to my grandparents with my parents. IWAS HOME ALONE! I was so happy when Marissa told me they were going because I needed to catch up on some sleep and Ry makes it hard to sleep! Anyway while they were gone I started to miss the simple stuff. No Ry meeting me at the door screaming dada dada. No Marissa to give me a hug and a kiss when I get home! No Ry bringing me a book to read to her. No Marissa to cuddle up to get warm when I get home from work and go to bed. No sweet heads to kiss. No Ry or Mis to make me laugh! THANK YOU GOD FOR THE SMALL STUFF THAT I TAKE FOR GRANTED EVERYDAY!


Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment