10/10/2005

All About Me

Click to enlarge

I am a Police Officer with the Alva Police Department, and I love my job. Lots of people ask me, "why a cop?" They go on to explain, there are a million other jobs out there that pay more, have better hours, and are a lot less dangerous. So here is my explaination, my father Woody taught me when I was young do to the work that I love to do and I wouldn't feel like I was working my entire life! Excelent advice Dad (thank you). I know that I am under paid, and that I take a risk every night I put on that badge, but I love to go to work. How many people can actually say that? Not many, I don't know that statistics, but I am sure 90% or more of the population hate going to their job! So my advice to people is try out jobs, if you don't like it don't get stuck there! Pray about it, God answers prayers! He answers mine, Law Enforcement wasn't even an option when I came to College! Not only do you have to pray about it, you just have to put faith in the fact that God will deliver! God has provided for me and my beautiful wife so many times that I couldn't even begin to keep count! Even working in an occupation that pays next to nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment