10/17/2005

Count Your Blessings

I was sitting here at work about to send a card to a lady who's husband had past away recently when the song "Count Your Blessings" popped into my head. It's a song that you sing over and over in church, but I never really stopped to think about it. We should be thankful for the things that we do have, but they are often forgotten and we have a tendency to remember the bad things or the things that we don't have. I'll take myself for example. Today is Ryleigh's birthday, instead of being sad that an entire year has already gone by and my baby is growing up, I should be thankful for the wonderful 12 months that God has given me with my amazing daughter! She is truely a blessing. So, think about the song, and if you aren't familiar with it, look the lyrics up and think about it while you are reading them. Count your blessings, one by one!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment