11/17/2005

Health Foods

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With the Holidays rapidly approaching everyone is thinking about how to eat healthy, while I am thinking what can I do to be able to eat one more turkey dinner this year! As some of you know, this year I was going to completely miss having a T-day bird, because I have to work (somebody has to be on the streets slowing down those frantic mothers who forgot to buy the cranberry sauce). Then my beautiful, loving wife decides to invite our families to our house the day before T-day and she is going to cook me a bird! THANK YOU! I am all for eating healthy, even though I hardly ever practice it, but holidays are meant for pigging out and loosening that belt. For those of you who know me, know that I eat well most of the time, but I jump at the chance to overindulge! I love the holiday meals! I love preparing the candies and the chex mix, as a family of course. Anyway for those of you who are health nuts be happy this Thanksgiving, go back for seconds! I will leave you with a quote that I just love!

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment